- Reviews (0)
1. Support μEM4001, 4100, or its compatible RFID, ID card.
2. Frequency: 125Khz
3. Read first 10 digits of the RFID/Proximity card.
4. Support Windows95/98/2000/XP.
5. Communication speed: 106Kbit/s
6. Power: DC 5V(±5%)
7. Reading distance: 5-8cm
8. Interface: USB
9. Operating temperature: -10 Celsius~ +70 Celsius
10. Storage temperature: -20 Celsius ~ +80 Celsius
11. size: L × W × H) 10.8×7.8×2.8cm
12. Weight: 70g. with USB Cable: 100g
13. Color: black ( The same as the web photo )
First: Connect the usb cable with the card reader to the computer USB port.
Second: The reader will ‘drip’ sound and flash about that power successfully, and then half a second after the ‘drip’ sound and flash about that device self-test successfully, without Install any drivers, windows will automatically recognize it.
Third: Open one EXCEL or WORLD ,the card number would be input by self .