- Reviews (0)
NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform. It is programmed by using the Lua scripting language.The platform is based on eLua open source projects. The platform uses a lot of open source projects, such as lua-cjson, spiffs. This ESP32 NodeMcu contains firmware that can run on ESP32 Wi-Fi SoC chips, and hardware based on ESP-32S modules.It is the WiFi + Bluetooth hardware that can access through WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Powerful operating hardware IO as arduino
- micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Using Nodejs similar syntax to write network applications
- Ultra-low cost WIFI module
- Dimension: 5.5 x 2.8 x 0.1cm